- To provide badminton coaching programs for Markham, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Toronto and GTA.
- To develop badminton coaching programs for adults and children that match the physical, mental, cognitive, and emotional
development of each student.
- To make learning experience fun and exciting that students can play badminton competitively with joy and satisfaction.
- To make badminton coaching affordable without sacrificing the quality of training.
- To promote badminton to become a popular sport in Canada.
Why Do You Need Badminton Coaching?
If you are playing badminton on a regular basis or you are new to this sport, learning the proper techniques is very important because of the following reasons:
- To prevent injury.
Badminton can be a life time sport. I have seen people in their 80's still playing and enjoying the games. You need to learn the proper footwork to minimize the chance of falling or spraining your ankles. Proper techniques of different shots reduce the chance of wrist, arm and shoulder injuries.
- To improve your skills
Learning the proper techniques and footwork will make your games more exciting and enjoyable. You will play the shuttle faster and with more power, and therefore will have a better chance of winning the games.
- To develop a physically fit body
Now you can play a better game with your opponents that winning a point involves longer rallies and faster shuttle speed. You will naturally develop better stamina, speed and reflex and thus your body will be in a much better condition. You will be longing to playing badminton and will continue doing it on a regular basis for a long time.
We offer badminton lessons for Beginner and Intermediate levels at affordable rates. It can be private, semi-private or group lessons. Our Technical Clinics are custom made one-hour sessions designed specifically for your needs.
To learn more about our coaching style, please read our Coaching Methodolgy page.
Call us at 416-721-8923 or email us to book a course, or if you have any question about our coaching lessons. We speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin.